viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

I want to learn

Well I started school at Webcraft by the desire to improve my skills as a web developer and I'm a little inexperienced I think you only need the desire to learn and overcome the limitations are only set by ourselves and so open your mind to new knowledge that this world offers in each area of study and my special interest being the development of web pages.

sorry for my English is not very good.

I'm from Venezuela my only interest is to learn and teach.

1 comentario:

  1. Since you admitted that your English is not very good and that you want to learn, why not include learning English?

    Livemocha seems to me like a good place to start learning languages. Plus, a lot of the resources are for free so it'll be easy to start.

    Let's learn webcraft together!

    ResponderEliminar